LILIACFIRE HAMMERS THE FACTS

LILIACFIRE HAMMERS THE FACTS
If it quacks like a duck , its a DUCK!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Peter Obi Owes Me half a billion naira----Former aide Chief Ben Obi (Mbuze Agulu)-

I WILL DEAL WITH PETER OBI MY OWN WAY ....MBUZE

                                                                         

  • Chief Ben Obi (Mbuze Agulu), former Special Assistant to Mr. Peter Obi on Inter-party Affairs, has drawn the battle-line with the immediate past Anambra Governor.


  • D. I will tell the whole world how he owns SABmiller, General Cotton, Agulu Lake Hotel, Onitsha Hotel and Convention Centre, and many More

  • E. I will reveal his ownership of Tamad, IDC, Cossel Construction Companies,  Paul B Company, Benejaf, Benflo, Legacy Autos
  • B. His chronic womanizing (“I will mention the name of any girls I have seen by his side as his girlfriend and let him start defending it. The world must know that I am among those that pimp for him,” Mbuze said)


Peter Obi built this edifice with Anambra people's money to provide jobs for Abuja indigenes!


  • Chief Obi, who is the younger brother of Senator Joy Emodi,  on phone this afternoon that he will demand half a billion naira from Mr. Obi as compensation for what he did for him.

  • Mbuze, known from talking any how even prayed that what recently happened to Dora Akunyili will happen to Obi for being so unfair to him.

  • He threatened to rubbish the former governor’s name if he fails to pay up.

  •  I will demand for half a billion naira for what I did for him when I write my own. I am not happy with him,” the Mbuze Agulu said.

  • Asked why he is not happy with Mr. Peter Obi, he retorted: “Forget about why I am not happy with him” and cut the line. Below is the piece in connection with whose authorship called Chief Ben Obi:

  • Peter Obi Must Give me 500 billion Naira or else... —Mbuze Agulu

  • The former Special Assistant to Peter Obi on Inter party Affairs and younger brother to Senator Joy Emodi called Chief Ben Obi (Mbuze Agulu) is threatening fire and brimstone against the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi.

  • Mbuze, a bully by all accounts, is aggrieved, according to him, against Peter Obi for failing to settle him as he settled most others.
  • Mbuze Agulu has complained to many people in his typical language “ Nga akpafue pita afo!”, meaning that he would say unprintable things against Peter Obi, if Peter Obi does not give him 10 Million naira.

  • Mbuze even marshaled out some of the things he planned to say against Obi to include:

  • A. His mismanagement of State finances

  • B. His chronic womanizing (“I will mention the name of any girls I have seen by his side as his girlfriend and let him start defending it. The world must know that I am among those that pimp for him,” Mbuze said)

  • C. I will bring his wife into the matter so that the family will be thrown into confusion

  • D. I will tell the whole world how he owns SABmiller, General Cotton, Agulu Lake Hotel, Onitsha Hotel and Convention Centre, and many More
  • E. I will reveal his ownership of Tamad, IDC, Cossel Construction Companies,  Paul B Company, Benejaf, Benflo, Legacy Autos (My own is to say these things and let the bloody  waga start denying. Wetin concern Agbero with over load, Mbuze said)

  • F. I will reveal how he awarded contracts to himself (I must say this, otherwise for what reason did he fail to allow them award me the erosion contract I won. (peter took my contract and gave to another person. What annoys me most is that when I called the man, Aloy Standard, to give me my share he denied knowing me. I will tell them na Mbuze bu Ebi anaghi eyiri nika, Mbuze said)

  • G. I will reveal how he engaged in cocaine business before he became Governor. Going by what he did to me, I do not mind confirming that I was one of those he used for the business. Even if two of us suffer it, provided I succeeded in nailing him and tarnishing his image, I will be very happy since I do not have any image to protect. Before I finish with him, I will shatter that good image he thinks he has, Mbuze boasted.

  • Mbuze who said so many things boasted of having joined Arthur Eze’s Group to fight Obi, promising that before he will finish dealing with him, that President Good luck Jonathan will not dream of making him a Minister.

  • Mbuze said he was the no 1 person who fought for Obi to restore his mandate and that for 8 years, he refused to settle him, even when he settled all those that did nothing for him.

  • Mbuze has given Peter Obi two weeks to settle him or face real war from him. “Go and tell Peter to settle me. He knows me well and knows what Mbuze can do’” he said.


NWA FADA , FOR WHERE !
 



-
LILIACFIRE IS OFF BUT ON and back just for you ! 
- See more at: http://liliacfire.blogspot.com/2015/05/dr-ariyo-we-will-continue-to-ship-igbos.html#sthash.RQORHH2A.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment